Permanent Potions

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Permanent Potions

Postby Bryan Miller » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:09 pm

So i want to make Permanent Potions on my new character so that i have one for every level. I found a guide that shows the ingredients, so im good on that, but i need some info on other things:

Do I need a certain type of Mortar/pestile?

Whats the minimum level my Alchemy needs to be?

Does the type of Mortar/pestile only affect the chances of successfully making the potion or does it also affect what level my Alchemy needs to be?
Bryan Miller

Re: Permanent Potions

Postby Bryan Miller » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:20 pm

So I wanted to update incase anyone starts the game and wants to do the same thing. So I started by doing the the mithria run which allows me to get to mithria at a very low level. Then I traveled to the islands of ice and fire expansion and played cards.

I used the necromancer deck and bet highest gold each time, which is 600, and then I saved every time I won, so that if I lost, I could go back to the last save so I never lost money.

Then I bought light armor and enchanted it all with enough Alchemy to reach 75, which is the minimum amount you need to successfully make permanent potions every time.

2 other things I recommend is to mark the Alchemy shop in each city and recall to each one every day and buy all the ingredients they have available to make permanent potions. Then I also recommend to start soheas pestile quest in Vastares, then go find her pestile, but don't turn it in. It acts as a master pestile and doesn't depreciate.

List of Permanent Potion Ingredients:

Arrant Rose
Blighted Fungus
Blue Thorn
Fire Mushroom
Ghost Shiitake
Green Fungi
Hops
Lady's Slipper
Lighten Leaves
Love Lies Bleeding
Narcissa's Gold