"Mark" slots

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

"Mark" slots

Postby iwastetimeongames » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:57 pm

Is there a cap to the number of slots for the Mark/Recall spells?

At this point in the game, I'm level 24, env. magic at 80 (if other stats are needed, let me know) but, even after drinking all the types of "fortify magic" potions at once, and even while wearing magic enhancing accessories, I still only have 13 slots available. This has become rather tight especially going into expansions. Do I have ways to create more slots, given my stats and items? Or, if not, could it be a good idea to have expansion-specific slots in order to avoid removing older positions every time a new area is explored? (For instance, going into TH I had to basically delete most Islands marks.)
iwastetimeongames

Re: "Mark" slots

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:39 pm

Mark slot numbers depend only on your character's intelligence.

There will be no changes to the game, it had it's fair share of updates. :) We are busy with The Quest 2 now (which will take a lot of work/time). (You can take that as answer to all of your other topics too. ;))
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Bryan Miller » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:17 pm

To add on to what Elendil said, you get a new mark slot each time you raise your Intelligence to a number that ends with a 5 or 0.

For example, you'd get a mark slot at 25 Intelligence, then another mark slot at 30 Intellience, and so on.
Bryan Miller

Postby mm6ff8 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:22 am

I hope Dev put this sort of important, if not vital, info in the spell description or make a book or books about various little secrets available in bookshops.
mm6ff8

Return to General Discussion