High Lev Character Grind

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

High Lev Character Grind

Postby iwastetimeongames » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:45 am

Is there an obvious choice for leveling up experience for high-level characters? What's the most rewarding grind that can be repeated? Personally, I have access to Islands and Thor's Hammer in addition to the main game. Thanks!
iwastetimeongames

Re: High Lev Character Grind

Postby Bryan Miller » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:03 pm

Can't give you an exact best location location, but I believe the best way to do this is to find a high level dungeon, mark it, kill all the enemies, and recall to an inn or rest for 7 days.

Then recall back to the dungeon and repeat that cycle as many times as you want as enemies spawn again after a week passes in game. Hope this helps.
Bryan Miller

Postby wolf3167 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:44 pm

As Bryan said, there are lots of dungeons that you could repeat if you wanted to. That being said, there's never really any need to grind as long as you keep your gear enchanted. After a while, gear becomes much more important than your level.
wolf3167

Postby iwastetimeongames » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:26 pm

Bryan Miller wrote:Can't give you an exact best location location, but I believe the best way to do this is to find a high level dungeon, mark it, kill all the enemies, and recall to an inn or rest for 7 days.

Then recall back to the dungeon and repeat that cycle as many times as you want as enemies spawn again after a week passes in game. Hope this helps.

Thanks for that! I am super lazy so (paradox follows) I find it tedious to sleep 7 days. But I guess we all have to rest sometime.
iwastetimeongames

Postby bowmanhawk » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:22 pm

i like sunken temple. 50k+ gold off mobs. solid xp. decent loot.
bowmanhawk

Return to General Discussion