Witch queen

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Witch queen

Postby Harleydog » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:58 pm

How do you beat her? I have used attack spells and used light/heavy weapons and nothing seems to make a dent in her health.... How do you kill her??? Please help, I am stuckb here!!!!
Harleydog

Re: Witch queen

Postby Druid » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:13 pm

Go to long spit village, knock on the door of the house next to the pit. Talk to the goblin about witches. You will get a quest to kill the queen and a magical hammer that can damage her. BRING RESIST MAGIC POTIONS.
Druid

Postby Harleydog » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:17 am

I already received the witch hammer. However, when I kill the goblin leader, I'm taken to face the witch queen. Apparently the goblin leader was cursed by the witch queen as her "play toy". When I am teleported, my witch hammer is taken from me. So back to the same problem of how do I defeat her?
Harleydog

Postby Druid » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:44 pm

Harleydog wrote:I already received the witch hammer. However, when I kill the goblin leader, I'm taken to face the witch queen. Apparently the goblin leader was cursed by the witch queen as her "play toy". When I am teleported, my witch hammer is taken from me. So back to the same problem of how do I defeat her?

Hmmm, I've always killed her before doing anything with the goblin leader... I'm not really sure. She should be totally immune to everything else. Try and find the hammer? Maybe use an older save file and kill her first.
Druid

Return to General Discussion