Stuck in town

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Stuck in town

Postby WestNamTom » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:31 am

Enjoying the game so far I'm only lvl3 however I'm finding myself stuck, I can't go outside of town cause the mobs in facing are stronger than me (orc chieftains etc) and they have followed me to town, when I try to go out by a different exit the eventually fond their way to me and kill me, leading to repair bills I can't afford and no way to gain money for new armor, kind of frustrating as I was enjoying the game, any tips ?
WestNamTom

Re: Stuck in town

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:48 pm

You definitely shouldn't have gone so far as a level 3 to attract Orc Chieftains. ;)

It might be the best if you restarted and took it a bit more cautiously. If you look around, do all the quests you find, kill all the monsters and take/sell all items you shouldn't have any problems.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Re: Stuck in town

Postby WestNamTom » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:51 am

Thanks, took your advice and made a new game, doing alot better this go around, I'm currently lvl 11 and pretty much crushing anything in my path, definitely got me more into the game and even thinking of re-rolling again now that I just bought all the expansions since there's a sale going on, tbh I probly would have even if there wasnt , this game is awesome, easily the best mobile game i have , worth every penny imo
WestNamTom

Return to General Discussion