Faults about the game

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Faults about the game

Postby Erasenothing » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:07 pm

Alright the game is good especially for a mobile game, its pretty great but i feel one of the biggest problems about the game is the ranged characters; there horrible to fight and can cast/shoot 6+ tiles away its insane there should be limits such as fireball shoots 1-3 tiles then bows shoot 2-4 depending on the bow and then it takes forever to get to the enemy's also its just annoying as hell when the enemys just run away forever to the side since you cant attack or shoot diagnal. I mean the games good its just i really think the combat system is unbalanced.
Erasenothing

Re: Faults about the game

Postby Catacomber » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:57 am

I'm not an expert on fighting ranged monsters but I haven't really had a problem with them and have fought over thousands.

Try using some of the options open to you.

Try the spell paralyze.

Try ranged weapons and spells yourself.

I never found fighting ranged monsters to be a real problem. I know they can sneak away from you but you can paralyze them and then they aren't so sneaky. : )
Catacomber

Re: Faults about the game

Postby mangoose » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:44 am

Just pay careful attention to how ranged enemies move. It's pretty easy to learn how to exploit their AI. Solid objects that block movement are incredibly helpful for this.
Hail Mersant!
mangoose

Return to General Discussion