Redshifts Complete Works on PC??

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Redshifts Complete Works on PC??

Postby Passage » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:35 am

Hello, i'm a huge fan of The Quest, however i'm unsure if i'm getting all the content. Plus i've seen other games have been developed and as I have no phone I feel i'm missing out. Is there, or will be a PC version of any of these games? Also does The Quest on PC have all the content of the Phone version.

Many thanks.
Passage

Re: Redshifts Complete Works on PC??

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:00 am

The Quest is the same on all platforms. (Here are the main changes compared to the old version: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=4204#p11529)

Our expansion "Islands of Ice and Fire" is also available as DLC. Some of Zarista Games' expansions are also available (as Steam Workshop items). They are also working on bringing more.

Legacy and its expansion packs are also available on PC, but they are old and only run in a small window, so I advise you to check out the freely available demo versions (just click on the PC/mac button on our homepage to see the list of games). If you are interested, they can be purchased by writing to us.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Passage » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:20 pm

Thats great thanks so much will hopefully be able to purchase them all soon as don't want to miss out on any of it.

Really appreciate the fast response.
Passage

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:08 pm

Coincidentally The Quest and the Islands of Ice and Fire expansion (DLC) is off by 50% on Steam during the week. ;)
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Passage » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:15 am

Got them both now! Also, do you know if future releases will be on PC? The card game, plus The Quest 2? These games are so great.
Passage

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:11 am

Yes, all our games will be on PC.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion