Cyclopes king

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Cyclopes king

Postby Harleydog » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:14 pm

As with the witch queen, I go to kill this character, nothing works on him. I received a special sword, by the farmers, next to silver peaks. The farmers said that they not sure if sword is enchanted or not. I used it on other cyclops and it seemed to work fine. Unfortunately, the same sword, seemed to have no effect on the king... I even hit the king with some of my most powereful spells and again no effects. There has to be some type of some information about to beat these charachters.....

Please help!!!
Harleydog

Re: Cyclopes king

Postby Unknown_Z » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:55 pm

Harleydog wrote:As with the witch queen, I go to kill this character, nothing works on him. I received a special sword, by the farmers, next to silver peaks. The farmers said that they not sure if sword is enchanted or not. I used it on other cyclops and it seemed to work fine. Unfortunately, the same sword, seemed to have no effect on the king... I even hit the king with some of my most powereful spells and again no effects. There has to be some type of some information about to beat these charachters.....

Please help!!!

I have not done this quest, but according to other forum posts, this is part of the quest. Return to the farmer or whoever... If that doesn't help ask again :)
Unknown_Z

Re: Cyclopes king - spoiler alert

Postby ChouDoufu » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:06 am

Spoiler alert

You need to go to the witch in a house in the forest who is the one that gave the farmers the sword. The farmers should have already told you the general direction of her location. She will enchant it for you
ChouDoufu

Re: Cyclopes king - spoiler alert

Postby Unknown_Z » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:47 am

ChouDoufu wrote:Spoiler alert

You need to go to the witch in a house in the forest who is the one that gave the farmers the sword. The farmers should have already told you the general direction of her location. She will enchant it for you

Ah there you go...
Unknown_Z

Return to General Discussion