Quest "Finding The Chest"?

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Quest "Finding The Chest"?

Postby JaredKFan » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:01 pm

I am having trouble with this quest. I don't know if I have the chest in my inventory or not. I have been to the Barren Forest (Not the southern, eastern or western Barren Forests) and I did see a tree with a hole in it a few steps west of the bridge leading into the forest, but when I click on the tree, it says the hole is collapsed and I can't enter it.

So where is the chest? I know it's supposed to be a golden one. Help here would be appreciated.
JaredKFan

Re: Quest "Finding The Chest"?

Postby akali95 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:30 am

I know this is an old thread but I can find 0 information regarding this quest online and have encountered the same issue. Have you had any luck going about it?
akali95

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:57 am

The chest is there, in the tree. However there are multiple ways to finish the "Nobleman's Inheritance" quest and some of them lead to you not being able to get the chest. See here: https://thequest.fandom.com/wiki/Noblem ... ance_Quest
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby akali95 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:40 pm

I feel stupid now, for some reason I thought this was a separate quest somehow. Probably because it hadn't failed automatically after I turned in the chest to the nobleman. Thanks for taking the time to answer though :D
akali95

Return to General Discussion