How should I use 376 skill points?

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

How should I use 376 skill points?

Postby iwastetimeongames » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:52 pm

As a result of not being able to make decisions (in real life AND the game alike) I have 376 unused skill points. So far I've been raising skills up by means of levelling up or reading books, and I'm actually pretty strong as is (another reason not to have used points). But perhaps you guys have advice on how to spend them and why that makes sense? I'm attaching a picture for reference. Thank you all!

Image https://ibb.co/e8AzJ6
iwastetimeongames

Re: How should I use 376 skill points?

Postby KGold » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:20 pm

iwastetimeongames wrote:As a result of not being able to make decisions (in real life AND the game alike) I have 376 unused skill points. So far I've been raising skills up by means of levelling up or reading books, and I'm actually pretty strong as is (another reason not to have used points). But perhaps you guys have advice on how to spend them and why that makes sense? I'm attaching a picture for reference. Thank you all!

Image https://ibb.co/e8AzJ6

You got your Mind Magic skill all the way up to 334 just by reading books? Well, round of applause to you, that's pretty impressive. :)
I guess you won't have any trouble on further quests with these stats, so...why not keep them?
If you wish to spend them anyway, distribute them evenly or something ;)
If you have been really too busy,
And you feel your head being dizzy,
It's recommended to have a rest,
I have a good offer-play the Quest! : )
KGold

Postby Catacomber » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:26 am

Raising Environment Magic gives you more mark points. : ) To raise Environment Magic you need to raise--is it Intelligence? I forget. You look pretty good in that area.

Basis of many of our Zarista Games' quests is Persuasion--your level is a little low for later expansions. I'd suggest raising Persuasion. Stealth and Lockpick are also low for our later expansions.
Catacomber

Postby iwastetimeongames » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:48 am

KGold wrote:You got your Mind Magic skill all the way up to 334 just by reading books? Well, round of applause to you, that's pretty impressive. :)
I guess you won't have any trouble on further quests with these stats, so...why not keep them?
If you wish to spend them anyway, distribute them evenly or something ;)
[

Thanks for your note! Yes, Mind Magic was a... magic training. Somehow I racked up books and other stuff that boosted it up. I've always been strong in my mind, despite the fact that iwastetimeongames.

Catacomber wrote:Raising Environment Magic gives you more mark points. : ) To raise Environment Magic you need to raise--is it Intelligence? I forget. You look pretty good in that area.
Basis of many of our Zarista Games' quests is Persuasion--your level is a little low for later expansions. I'd suggest raising Persuasion. Stealth and Lockpick are also low for our later expansions.

I guess I've never experienced issues with those stats because they're the easiest to boost with my equipment. I usually have persuasion enhanced by the hundreds when I need it to be high, but I guess there might be cases when I'm not wearing the right equipment for stats that may need to be already high by the time I hit a certain point. Good to know persuasion and rogue skills are those to insist on. Environment is actually problematic because I have to give all the basic ability points to Intelligence, which is already much higher than other basic stats, in order to allow further boosts. Right now I have a +20 book that I can't read :(
iwastetimeongames

Return to General Discussion