Quest help?

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Quest help?

Postby Blood_shot1 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:08 pm

This is a cool game and I really want to like it but , it seems like there is no quest direction , and if I get a quest then do the second part of the quest it does not update the quest info. I find I'm usually running blind doing the quest just seeing where I end up, it could be just me though. Also how do you start smuggling to get the theives guilds attention? Any tips or advice would be great, thx.
Blood_shot1

Re: Quest help?

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:29 pm

Well, yes, the game doesn't really hold your hand. Figuring out where to go, who to talk to and what to do is part of the intended fun. It's not described as "old school" for nothing. ;)

However, there are guides and walkthroughs for all of the quests. Just look in the Guides forums.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Blood_shot1 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:31 pm

Thx for the reply. Unfortunately I can't get into it, an RPG without the quest info updating is just annoying for me. I just wish there was a trial version so I didn't have to purchase the game . I like a little bit of hand holding. I have to watch a walk-through on like every quest to know what I'm doing. Running around for hours trying to do a quest isn't fun. Lol.
Blood_shot1

Postby Aeon » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:32 am

Then unfortunately this game is really not for you...searching, seeking, talking, finding out and fighting for it is supposed to be a main driver, without holding your hand from beginning to an end...

Aeon
Aeon

Postby mm6ff8 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:27 am

Ah, I see. So this game is supposed to be like all secrets, to be found by oneself or through Internet.
mm6ff8

Return to General Discussion