Stuck at pit of hell

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Stuck at pit of hell

Postby DarkSamuria » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:48 am

So I just beat the dragon king and I thought I completed the game but I just found out I have to go to the pit of hell but I find it impossible. I can't even attack the undead servants, well I can't even walk forward I just stand in the same place and almost die everytime I get attacked, I just used 46 full health potions with out even attacking once. I beat this game before but it was almost 5 years ago so I forgot a lot about it, what do you recommend I do? Any help is appreciated :D
DarkSamuria

Re: Stuck at pit of hell

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:17 am

What is your character level? If you find the that part of the game very hard, maybe you're underlevelled?

If so, I recommend going back to already visited areas and looking for other quests, you probably missed many (you can look into the guides if you have trouble finding them).

Or perhaps you don't have good enough equipment. Although if you had solved most quests, you should have came upon good ones. Still, it never hurts going back to Mithria and browsing the selection there. I hope this helps.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Re: Stuck at pit of hell

Postby DarkSamuria » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:40 am

Elendil / Redshift wrote:What is your character level? If you find the that part of the game very hard, maybe you're underlevelled?

If so, I recommend going back to already visited areas and looking for other quests, you probably missed many (you can look into the guides if you have trouble finding them).

Or perhaps you don't have good enough equipment. Although if you had solved most quests, you should have came upon good ones. Still, it never hurts going back to Mithria and browsing the selection there. I hope this helps.

Thank you for your reply
I am level 13 I'm sure I'm underlevelled, I sort of rushed the game beacuse I wanted the house. I was planning on going back and doing side quest after I finished the game but i guess I'll have to go back now and play with the evil sky aha
DarkSamuria

Return to General Discussion