Quest List

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Quest List

Postby EleniTee » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:29 am

Hello

Still playing the original game, I am a bit of a completist so is there a master list of the quests available. Don't want to move on if I have missed any.

Thanks
EleniTee

Re: Quest List

Postby Druid » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:42 am

Lol, I'm in the same boat as you. Try "www.QuestHints.com" (I think that's right). It has full quest lists and maps for every expansion, save the newest ones.
Druid

Postby Unknown_Z » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:42 am

That website troubles me with its maps... Lol.... Half the areas I pwn in and yet it says I'm wayyyy too low for it
Unknown_Z

Postby Sylon / Redshift » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:02 am

Simply go to our site www.redshift.hu and click on the "Links" button at the top. It has some cool links to Quest-related sites like QuestHints or QuestWiki. I'm sure they have quest lists for the main game, but not sure they are completely full or not.
Hmm... After checking QuestWiki, it seems to me they have a full list, with more than 50 quests.
Sylon / Redshift

Postby Matías111 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:11 pm

Sylon / Redshift wrote:Simply go to our site http://www.redshift.hu and click on the "Links" button at the top. It has some cool links to Quest-related sites like QuestHints or QuestWiki. I'm sure they have quest lists for the main game, but not sure they are completely full or not.
Hmm... After checking QuestWiki, it seems to me they have a full list, with more than 50 quests.

Quest wiki really helped me find quests, do what sylon said and check it out
Matías111

Postby EleniTee » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:29 pm

Thanks everyone I'm off to do a few more quest, I just adore this game
EleniTee

Postby ForeverGolden » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:34 pm

I know this is an old thread. I am hunting down the Quest list I used years ago, says to go to Quest Wiki. Been there and can not find it. It looks to only have a few items also going to other site asks me if I want to buy the domain. Haha no thanks. Suggestions? I am looking for the one that tells you about what they want along with who wants it. Thanks..... Wandering aimlessly filling in map. I will be a level 500 before I finish main game lol. I don't want to use the guides til I am stuck.

Update: Found the individual quests with different pages on the Wiki, however I am looking for 1 that is in a type of checklist format 3 columns, 1st column blank, 2nd column quest name and 3rd column a description of quest. I came across it years ago and am looking again, helps me to keep track of what I have done and what I need to do. I went to the Questhints.com and it is not a valid link anymore. It lists a few items but when you click on it, it takes you to more unrelated links and wants you to buy doman.

Thanks
ForeverGolden

Return to General Discussion