Enabling The Quest in AddOns?

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Enabling The Quest in AddOns?

Postby Alex1990x » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:04 pm

Hello there,

I don't really know where to post this problem, so I choose this Forum.

Almost two years ago I lost all my progress in The Quest and deleted it from my iPod.
A few weeks ago I bought and played the Asteroids expansion which I really enjoyed and I wanted to play with my Character in other expansions.
For that reason I downloaded The Quest Gold and enabled Asteroids to it and then sent my savegame from Astroids to Te Quest Gold via iTunes.

My Question is now: Will I be able to go to Mithria when I finished Asteroids and does somebody know if there will be any Bugs when I go back?

Thanks for your attention.

Greetings, Alex :)
Alex1990x

Re: Enabling The Quest in AddOns?

Postby Jacob_L » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:17 pm

Yes, as long as you have tapped the "Enable Expansion" option on the expansion's application, you should be able to use the Mithrian port to travel there. As for bugs, there should be none, however if you do find ANY, please do not hesitate to post said bug in the "Bugs" thread. Thanks for asking, and I hope you enjoy the game! :)
Jacob_L

Postby Alex1990x » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:27 pm

Thanks for your answer.
I hope I can play the original quest story from Mithria to Matras, at least I will try.
I really love this game. I'm shocked every time how much content there is. I play it, when I have no access to one of the elder scrolls titles, and this game really is as good as they are. (Graphics not counted :D )
The only thing I miss is that there is no real reason to play as a thief. Thiefs should have more options in this game, more houses to enter through lockpicking, unseen crimes shouldn't be punished and so on...
Totally underrated game, sadly.

Edit: second thing I miss are beast races. Always love to play reptile races like the argonians from elder scrolls. ;)
Alex1990x

Postby Jacob_L » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:59 am

Calling for new races in The Quest would mean for developers to start all over with scripting and the works to add the race. It's quite a bit of work! But yeah, this game is unsurpassable by many other roaming RPG titles on the AppStore! :)
Jacob_L

Return to General Discussion