What happened to PlayHaven???

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

What happened to PlayHaven???

Postby linkdude101 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:22 pm

I used to play the quest a lot, and a lot of it was due to the fact that PlayHaven was so awesome. Don't know if anyone like Michele or Smurf is still around...but we used to chat on it all the time. I left for a while, but TES has rekindled my RPG love, so I came back, but where is PlayHaven?! I only see these forums and crystal! What's going on?
linkdude101

Re: What happened to PlayHaven???

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:03 pm

Playhaven simply became a cross-promotion platform for game developers and deleted any user content.

That's why we had to create the forums. Not that it's a bad idea, we should have created them a long time ago, we just didn't have the time. And because we don't really know web development (and Playhaven worked, more or less), we continuously postponed it.

But when Playhaven stopped their forums, I finally scrambled to do something. The result are these forums.

As I said I'm not a web developer, but I hope the forum is good enough for our players and will continue to grow. :)

Michele has an account and she posted in the begining, but I think she is busy elsewhere nowadays. I hope you'll find others to interact with. ;)
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Jamie990 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:16 pm

Playhaven was good but the benefit of forums are that they make an archive of information. The guides is what I miss most some have been archived by a site but not all.
You have 20 save slots use them all. Save after every quest, save before going into a dungeon, save, save save!!
Jamie990

Postby Dem0nsark » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:28 pm

I miss Michele as well...
Dem0nsark

Return to General Discussion