continuing expansions

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

continuing expansions

Postby cloudtirones » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:36 pm

hello, I just want to ask. I'm playing the main the quest game. then if I download an expansion, can I play it using save files from the quest or do I have to play at the start again to have that expansion in the main game :?: :?: :?:
cloudtirones

Re: continuing expansions

Postby Prickett » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:17 pm

You can use the same files and characters.
Prickett

Postby Golonio » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:41 am

Well I bought expansions and I ended up with a second copy of quest on
My phone. Quest Gold. I don’t see Any way hk
Export my old game in
Golonio

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:29 pm

You have to enable any expansion you have bought into the main game. (There is an "Enable in The Quest" menu option in all expansions.) After an expansion have been enabled, you can go there from either Matras or Mithria by talking to the Sea Captain in the port.

You don't "export" save games to expansions. All expansions are already contained in the main game, you'd just have to enable them.

By you talking about "The Quest Gold", I presume you had "The Quest Classic"? "The Quest Classic Gold" is the same game, the only difference is that some of the expansions are already enabled in it. You can enable expansions in both "The Quest Classic" or "The Quest Classic Gold". (Of course only the "Classic" expansions and you can't enable those expansions in the "Gold" versions which are already enabled in it.)
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion