How gimped would I be if

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

How gimped would I be if

Postby BunBun » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:57 am

I stick with Heavy Weapons and Dual Wield? I just learned after remaking my character that you cannot DW Heavy Weapons. And Light Weapons are not one of my main skills.
BunBun

Re: How gimped would I be if

Postby Catacomber » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:26 am

You should be all right but you can always train Light Weapons. The key is to increase your Duel Wield skill. I think. : )
Catacomber

Postby BunBun » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:52 am

This would be 100x better if there was a short club or mace but I think its time to re-remake. Even if I did start using a heavy weapon sword its still bugging me knowing the offhand is light weapons. Third times the Charm afterall
Light Weapons
Heavy Armor
Dual Wield
Accuracy
Alchemy
?
BunBun

Postby BunBun » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:14 am

Ah the hell with it, maybe another game I will be more of a knight but I decided on:
Elf race
Light Weapons
Light Armor
Dual Wield
Alchemy
Accuracy
Healing Magic

Fur armor and dual wielding swords seems more natural. Its almost as if I am in an elder scrolls game...
BunBun

Postby BunBun » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:10 pm

Everything this game is so much better, not splitting light/heavy stats, focusing heavily on dex/end and a bit into int

Alchemy non-stop being useful between with just raw mana/health potions
Leather/fur armor has a weird roleplay value to me
Two swords swinging around taking chunks off healthbars
Bows now good for whittling down or buying an extra turn because NPCs sometimes takes a step back for whatever reason.

Now to figure out why rain causes massive amounts of FPS loss on my moto g5+ that requires an app restart to clear.
BunBun

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:42 am

Sorry about the rain. The game uses an "old school" way to draw the rain. On many "modern" phones the graphics drivers don't really like it. (The graphics drivers on many Android devices are very buggy in very many ways. :( This is one of them.)

There is a setting in the options to turn off drawing the rain. That should help. The rain sound will still be there when raining.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion