Bundles in App Store

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Bundles in App Store

Postby kyoku- » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:22 pm

Greetings to The Quest community! I've been gone for a year and a half or so, but now I feel like diving back into that magical world.
I noticed quite a number of remastered expansions as well as new ones, especially in 2018. With that said, I'd like propose the idea to increase number of bundles (for the App Store in my situation, I'm done with Steam :) ). I feel like playing through as many expansions as possible (all of them lol), the only question is in reasonability of buying all the expansions for Classic Quest and HD Quest one by one.
So I believe adding some bundles, for example, for HOL, Asteroids or Celtic could be great.
What are your thoughts on that, Redshift?
livin' it up
kyoku-

Re: Bundles in App Store

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:37 am

They are Zarista's expansions, not ours. So they'd have to agree to that too.

That said, I think the current setup is fine. Sorry if that is not what you'd have liked to hear.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby kyoku- » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:16 am

Okay, I can understand that. But imho, it would be amazing if you could work in that direction. Thank you.
livin' it up
kyoku-

Postby Catacomber » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:56 am

The work that Redshift and we (Zarista) put into these games is considerable. Many players have said they would pay far more than what the expansions cost now to play them. So I think it's fair to leave things as they are.
Catacomber

Return to General Discussion