Vastares Thieve’s gulild attention

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Vastares Thieve’s gulild attention

Postby Edicus » Sun May 05, 2019 12:52 am

So the main quest says to get the attention of the thieves guild in Vastares. I read posts about going to another city for the Thieve’s Guild quest. Within the game how do I get info in Vastares that tells me what to do next?

Thank you!
Edicus

Re: Vastares Thieve’s gulild attention

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Sun May 05, 2019 6:49 am

I presume you are talking about the "Join the Thieves' guild" quest? The quest description tells you what to do. ;)

Here is some help: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4996
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Edicus » Sun May 05, 2019 12:51 pm

I’m talking about the main quest. How do I get the attention of the thieves guild in Vastares?
Edicus

Postby Catacomber » Mon May 06, 2019 4:10 am

The answers to your question are all there in that guide. The Main Mission does say, "Your main, but secret mission on the island of Freymore is to find out more about the missing Governor and about an ancient prophecy called The Returning. You may get more information in the city of Vastares, where you need to attract the attention of the Thieves' Guild. Governor Hume's castle can be found in the city of Mithria."

So keep all that in mind and talk to the Mysterious Man. He's the key to solving the Main Mission. He'll have a lot of tasks for you. So as soon as you can, get the quest, "Join the Thieves' guild in Vastares. To attract their attention, you need to infiltrate one of their transports (in the swamp area, around the Lake of Freymore), then knock on the inn's door at the port of Vastares. Once you're inside the Guild's lair, break into the private parts, grab the mighty magical items against the Leader of the Mage Council, and bring them back to the Mysterious Man in Phryn."

Pay attention to that guide and good luck!
Catacomber

Postby Edicus » Mon May 06, 2019 1:45 pm

Thank you! I’m in Phryn now but when I leave I die fast on my way to Mithria.
Edicus

Postby Catacomber » Tue May 07, 2019 5:52 am

You can "slide" to Mithria by hugging the coastline and moving very fast. Don't engage in battles. Just move fast. Save when you can in a different slot. I've done it so many times from Matras to Mithria with a new player but don't know how better to describe it.
Catacomber

Postby Edicus » Thu May 09, 2019 12:49 am

I did that. Thanks. Now I’m looking for the transport back to Phryn. Gonna create a new post for that.
Edicus

Postby Edicus » Fri May 10, 2019 9:39 pm

Ok so I made it to the transport. Is there a way to do this without all the thieves beating on me at the same time and killing me in a second?
Edicus

Return to General Discussion