Questions about spells

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Questions about spells

Postby Sirwin.sml » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:05 am

Are there any spells that were removed in the hd version? Thief touch and hide, for example, are listed in the original spell list but I’ve played through the whole hd version and never seen them once. Also, for whatever reason the unlock spell is all but impossible to find in shops. I obtained it once during a prior playthrough but that was the only time I ever saw it. Is there a recommended way to gain this spell besides resetting shop inventories? Thanks!
Sirwin.sml

Re: Questions about spells

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:06 pm

All spells are in the game. Some are just hard to get. Quite a few of them really can only be got randomly from shops.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Re: Questions about spells

Postby mm6ff8 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:57 am

[quote="Sirwin.sml"]Are there any spells that were removed in the hd version? Thief touch and hide, for example, are listed in the original spell list but I’ve played through the whole hd version and never seen them once. Also, for whatever reason the unlock spell is all but impossible to find in shops. I obtained it once during a prior playthrough but that was the only time I ever saw it. Is there a recommended way to gain this spell besides resetting shop inventories? Thanks![/quote]
You should SAVE prior entering magic shop, browse, if not happy, LOAD your save and see again.
The goods on sale are random.
mm6ff8

Return to General Discussion