When are cure touch spells useful?

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

When are cure touch spells useful?

Postby ChouDoufu » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:05 pm

I've never found cure touch spells useful. For example, cure poison touch or cure plague touch. Aren't these used to cure others who have been afflicted? When woul you need this? I've played the main game, fire and ice, and now am playing cursed chess set and am planning on selling all the scrolls and wands I've collected for these kind of spells.
ChouDoufu

Re: When are cure touch spells useful?

Postby Druid » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:20 pm

There are a couple of random quests with sick people you can heal for loot. Just North-East-ish of Phryn is a cabin with one.
Druid

Postby Jacob_L » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:47 pm

Maybe it's to make your enemy suffer longer by curing him and then re-afflicting him?... lol I dunno that's just my perception :)
Jacob_L

Postby Unknown_Z » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:36 pm

Jacob_L wrote:Maybe it's to make your enemy suffer longer by curing him and then re-afflicting him?... lol I dunno that's just my perception :)

Part taken from the book Brisgnr I think it was: SPOILERS here!

She had to fight several men with only one spell Morzan taught her, and that was to heal. She was so devoted to him that she did it. She healed the men of their evil and instinct to fight and then she slit all of they're throats.

Maybe that's how you can use heal?
Unknown_Z

Postby Matías111 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Unknown_Z wrote:
Jacob_L wrote:Maybe it's to make your enemy suffer longer by curing him and then re-afflicting him?... lol I dunno that's just my perception :)

She had to fight several men with only one spell Morzan taught her, and that was to heal. She was so devoted to him that she did it. She healed the men of their evil and instinct to fight and then she slit all of they're throats.

And then she slit all of they're throats and healed the throats, and the she did it again and again and she tortured the men until they died, but she healed them and they turned into zombies and that is the true story of how the zombies got to thule, the main quest of f&i is a cover up
Matías111

Postby Unknown_Z » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:23 am

Matías111 wrote:
Unknown_Z wrote:
Jacob_L wrote:Maybe it's to make your enemy suffer longer by curing him
and then re-afflicting him?... lol I dunno that's just my perception :)

And then she slit all of they're throats and healed the throats, and the she did it again and again and she tortured the men until they died, but she healed them and they turned into zombies and that is the true story of how the zombies got to thule, the main quest of f&i is a cover up

M

That's not in the book xD
Unknown_Z

Postby Kyanan » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:01 pm

LOLLLLL you can use this spell like seriously attack on Rasvim or on demons like "flesh eaters"or "ghouls"or boss in destroyed mines "The Damned".
Kyanan

Postby Matías111 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Unknown Z I think you forgot to read the sequel xD
Matías111

Postby Unknown_Z » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:48 am

Matías111 wrote:Unknown Z I think you forgot to read the sequel xD

I've read every book... Finishing last one... I got kinda rusty on the ones before the end of Brisgnr
Unknown_Z

Postby ChouDoufu » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:31 pm

Kyanan wrote:LOLLLLL you can use this spell like seriously attack on Rasvim or on demons like "flesh eaters"or "ghouls"or boss in destroyed mines "The Damned".

Hadn't thought of that. I try and see if the damage is greater than attack undead or my weapons.
ChouDoufu

Return to General Discussion