I feel stuck. I am weak to magic but enemies don't respawn

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

I feel stuck. I am weak to magic but enemies don't respawn

Postby Spidercandy » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:04 am

So I can't level up more. I have the best gear but I totally screwed up enchanting my fancy armor so it's literally a plus 1 heavy armor and that's it.

I am level 9 nogur with heavy armor and light weapons. I have found vastares and done a few quests. I can take down orcs, dwarves, archers etc. I have trouble with shamans or any magical attack.

How do I get stronger when enemies don't respawn ? Nor do alchemy ingredients.
Spidercandy

Re: I feel stuck. I am weak to magic but enemies don't respa

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:56 am

Enemies do respawn. You have to be away from the area at least a week in game time and everything refreshes (including the content of containers like barrels).

Well, everything except alchemy ingredients. :) That was originally an oversight I think but it was so long ago that now it's part of the gameplay (the game was tested that way). You can buy ingredients in the shops.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Re: I feel stuck. I am weak to magic but enemies don't respa

Postby Marasmusine » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:03 am

Elendil / Redshift wrote:Well, everything except alchemy ingredients. :) That was originally an oversight I think but it was so long ago that now it's part of the gameplay (the game was tested that way). You can buy ingredients in the shops.

I'm glad I read this, I was just about to start camping next to the graveyard waiting for the flowers to regrow!

Good to know that I can go back to older areas to find other supplies, though.
Marasmusine

Return to General Discussion