Last update???

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Last update???

Postby Unknown_Z » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:45 pm

Mainly for Sylon... Unless anyone else can answer it? In the last update with non-bug fixes, what and where was the update? A little hint of how to get to wherever it is? What's this uncharted island?
Unknown_Z

Re: Last update???

Postby Jacob_L » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:01 am

The uncharted island can be traveled to via any shipwright after talking to a Ginger in Phryn. He is on the West part of Phryn's town square and will activate the quest after paying a fee of 1000 gold for a map.
Jacob_L

Postby Unknown_Z » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:08 am

Jacob_L wrote:The uncharted island can be traveled to via any shipwright after talking to a Ginger in Phryn. He is on the West part of Phryn's town square and will activate the quest after paying a
fee of 1000 gold for a map.

Ok thanks and what's this temple thing that Sylon mentioned in the "secrect" post?
Unknown_Z

Postby Sylon / Redshift » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:52 pm

Three main section was added with version 2.3:

- Unmapped Island (located at the center top of the world map, takes four map squares)
- Pyramid of Ghula (its entrance is on the Unmapped Island, has four different levels)
- Sunken Monastery (its entrance is west from Matras, through the Abandoned Pier's teleporter)
- ...and some little maps (like the Unknown Cave on the Unmapped Island, or the Mithril Mine under the modified Silver Peak Caves)

Of course you can't access these places at the start, you have to get the quests related to them. You have to talk with some indoor NPCs and shopkeepers in all towns and cities: Matras (magic shop keeper), Vastares (librarian), Phryn (an indoor NPC at the northwest section) and Mithria (blacksmith).

The Mummy and the Lost Soul monster types were also newly added in this version, as well as some new items, graphic decoration elements and a new armor material (mithril).
Sylon / Redshift

Postby Unknown_Z » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:51 pm

Sylon / Redshift wrote:Three main section was added with version 2.3:

- Unmapped Island (located at the center top of the world map, takes four map squares)
- Pyramid of Ghula (its entrance is on the Unmapped Island, has four different levels)
- Sunken Monastery (its entrance is west from Matras, through the Abandoned Pier's teleporter)
- ...and some little maps (like the Unknown Cave on the Unmapped Island, or the Mithril Mine under the modified Silver Peak Caves)

Of course you can't access these places at the start, you have to get the quests related to them. You have to talk with some indoor NPCs and shopkeepers in all towns and cities: Matras (magic shop keeper), Vastares (librarian), Phryn (an indoor NPC at the northwest section) and Mithria (blacksmith).

The Mummy and the Lost Soul monster types were also newly added in this version, as well as some new items, graphic decoration elements and a new armor material (mithril).

Thank you Sylon! I quick question though, in he pyramid of ghula, I am stuck... Opened a lot of doors and walls of force but I'm stuck with two, one of them has two anchienct mummies bride, the other requires a key. How do iget the key? And how do I get off the island? :)
Unknown_Z

Postby Sylon / Redshift » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:19 pm

Check this topic, I hope it helps:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=300&p=1024&hilit=pyramid#p1024

You'll get off the island only when you can finish the pyramid - but you was warned about this when you got to the island. : )
Sylon / Redshift

Postby Unknown_Z » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:41 pm

Sylon / Redshift wrote:Check this topic, I hope it helps:

viewtopic.pp?f=2&t=300&p=1024&hilit=pyramid#p1024

You'll get off the island only when you can finish the pyramid - but you was warned about this when you got to the island. : )

Warnings are for kiddies. Also I just randomly skipped it lol
Unknown_Z

Return to General Discussion