Help Fast money without leveling

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Help Fast money without leveling

Postby cloudtirones » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:58 am

It's been a while since I play this game. I am making new character and i am thinking of doin the mithria rush again and go to islands of ice and fire to play cards at inn. Playing cards over and over again will bore me. I have been reading guides but i cant find on. Is there any way for me to get money without leveling? Even a cheat will do thanks.
cloudtirones

Re: Help Fast money without leveling

Postby kohlrak » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:09 am

cloudtirones wrote:It's been a while since I play this game. I am making new character and i am thinking of doin the mithria rush again and go to islands of ice and fire to play cards at inn. Playing cards over and over again will bore me. I have been reading guides but i cant find on. Is there any way for me to get money without leveling? Even a cheat will do thanks.

Create Food.... If you really want to be cheaty, the save file is pretty easy to hex edit.
kohlrak

Re: Help Fast money without leveling

Postby cloudtirones » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:58 am

Good day everyone. This is what I have done. Install hol 4 expansion. Mithria dash, go to hol4 the you will be given large amount of gold 50000 and a quest, and some bunch of equipment. I never play hol 4 before, its says its permanent storage so I leave some porbably important items on the shelves. In early, the gold is only what I needed then train my skills to shops and to make permanent postion.

I dont prefer hex editing.. I almost tempted
cloudtirones

Return to General Discussion