Michelle’s Infusion

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Michelle’s Infusion

Postby Death (warmed over) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:43 pm

I am a fan of Michelle’s Infusion because I usually am trying to maximize my character’s intelligence, and it boosts strength, intelligence and personality. (Permanent Gush boosts strength, endurance and dexterity.) Michelle’s Infusion is not available until the HOL 5 Zarista expansion is loaded to the basic Quest game. I have discovered that instead of strength, intelligence and personality bearing ingredients, it now takes two different strength ingredients and one intelligence. Michelle’s Infusion boosts strength, intelligence and personality as advertised but I couldn’t make it at Alchemy attribute 281. I added 800 to alchemy and could. Looks like it got scrambled a bit in the transformation to high def.......

Thanks;
Death (warmed over)
Death (warmed over)

Re: Michelle’s Infusion

Postby Catacomber » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:25 am

I didn't change the ingredients you need to make Michelle's Infusion but it appears the engine did in that it requires the Strength ingredient rather than a Personality ingredient.

But I don't think that is the problem. I think the problem is more that HOLV is very high level and there are more HD expansions so you are probably very high level and what happens now is an unknown world.
Catacomber

Return to General Discussion