What kind of armour should i get?

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

What kind of armour should i get?

Postby Skymze » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:12 pm

I mean which would be better: i have high quality armour meaning they have a high durability like 50k base value. But i was thinking about buying armour that has significantly higher ac. Lets use this as an example: my current shield has 13 ac and 35k/35k durability. The new shield has 21 ac but 15k/15k durability. Which would be better?
Skymze

Re: What kind of armour should i get?

Postby Jamie990 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:37 pm

All depends on how good your'e repair skill is and how many repair hammers you have OR how often you are willing to go to a shop to get it repaired. Take a save, try the new shield see what works best for you. You can alwayys go abck to your old save ;)
You have 20 save slots use them all. Save after every quest, save before going into a dungeon, save, save save!!
Jamie990

Postby Catacomber » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:33 am

Skymze wrote:I mean which would be better: i have high quality armour meaning they have a high durability like 50k base value. But i was thinking about buying armour that has significantly higher ac. Lets use this as an example: my current shield has 13 ac and 35k/35k durability. The new shield has 21 ac but 15k/15k durability. Which would be better?

Your best bet is to get highly enchantable armor and then learn how to enchant.

To enchant well you have to increase your environment magic and to do that you have to increase your intelligence.

Once you do that ---you can do anything in the Quest and its expansions. : ) You can have armor to put on if you want high mercantile skill so you can buy low and sell high. I can see the dollarsigns in your eyes. : )

You can make an enchanted suit so you can persuade the pants off anyone if you wanted to do such a thing. : )

You could make an enchanted suit so your lockpick skill is high.

And you can have them all==you just have to put on whatever armor fits the occasion. : )
Catacomber

Postby Wolfe » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:45 pm

If i were you id always keep the recall spell handy. If your weapon is breaking just warp to a marked blacksmith (marking your cruuent position) and pay him to fix it for you :).
Wolfe

Return to General Discussion