Cracks, windows, puddles: Click on them?

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Cracks, windows, puddles: Click on them?

Postby dmmagic » Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:09 am

There’s a term for adventure games (started with Lucas Art I think) for when you have to click on a specific area of the screen to progress in the game. Is The Quest like that? Should I be tapping on every crack, grate, puddle, drain, etc? Also, are there any walls that must be “walked into”? I come from games like Dungeon Master where you have to click on everything and walk into every wall to find the secrets. If there is isn’t anything like that in the game, then it means I don’t have to waste my time clicking on everything and walking into every wall. Which would be great because doing that really slows down gameplay, especially if it’s not necessary. ;)

No need to worry about spoilers. Knowing the answer to this will improve my experience immeasurably.
dmmagic

Re: Cracks, windows, puddles: Click on them?

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:05 am

You don't have to, The Quest is not like that. ;)

(There are some "hidden" areas - not that many - but they can be discovered by careful observation not by blind clicking or moving into things.)
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Re: Cracks, windows, puddles: Click on them?

Postby dmmagic » Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:51 pm

Elendil / Redshift wrote:You don't have to, The Quest is not like that. ;)

(There are some "hidden" areas - not that many - but they can be discovered by careful observation not by blind clicking or moving into things.)

Awesome! Thank you!
dmmagic

Return to General Discussion