Question regarding resist disease enchant

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Question regarding resist disease enchant

Postby Krim » Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:54 pm

Hey everyone,

So I had a quick question regarding the resist disease enchant. I've noticed that on some items, they come pre-enchanted with generic resist disease enchants, such as holy plate mail with 40% resist disease. Yet when I try to cast manual enchants on my gear, it forces me to specify which disease I want to resist (plague, wartt, etc.). I was wondering if there was a way to cast a generic resist disease enchant that covers all diseases like the holy plate mail which I assume does just that.

Thanks.
Krim

Re: Question regarding resist disease enchant

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:28 am

Yes, there is a "Resist Diseases" effect which can be enchanted (or a potion brewed for it).

To enchant it yourself you'll need to find the spell for it (either out in the world or buying it from a shop). Try the services of enchanters before that. ;)
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Krim » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:59 pm

Hmm.. I already have the enchant spell. My issue I'm curious about is that when I try to enchant an item with resist disease, it forces me to specify which disease. For example, resist wartt, resist plague, etc. Yet on some pieces of gear I find, like the holy plate mail, they have resist disease 40% which seems to protect against ALL diseases and not only a specific one.

Is there a way I can make it so my custom enchantment protects against all diseases, or do I have to select a specific disease to protect against?

Thanks for the clarification!
Krim

Postby Krim » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:24 pm

Nevermind. I finally see on the enchant list that there are two selections. Resist disease and resist diseases. The plural form being all of them I assume haha.
Krim

Return to General Discussion