Michelle’s Infusion, Jethro’s Transfusion

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Michelle’s Infusion, Jethro’s Transfusion

Postby Cortland300 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:19 am

Hey, hope you are all well. I had a situation with Michelle’s Infusion and Jerhro’s Transfusion, as well as Permanent Gush I wanted to know. Whenever I make and or find any of these three potions, it always states it will permanently increase my attributes by a significant amount. However, whenever I use it, it only goes up one point for an attribute and it usually doesn’t even go up one for the multiple attributes listed. Just one specific or random attribute. It’s frustrating because if I go to a next level expansion, I have to rely on using enchantments and spells which I already do, but if I start a new game on an expansion outside of the main quest, I usually can assign hundreds of attribute points right off the bat. Am I missing something here?
Believe in Jesus as the son of GOD, repent from your sins, and you shall be saved.
Cortland300

Re: Michelle’s Infusion, Jethro’s Transfusion

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:29 am

Permanent attribute potions just increase one attribute, that's normal. The description just oversells them :)

Expansions are designed to be played as expansions to the main game. It's a historical artefact that you can play them standalone. It's more of a "demo" kind of thing, they are not balanced for that. That's why when you start a character in them it'll most probably be stronger than if you properly play them. It's for those few people who just buy an expansion without the main game and try it out. They get stronger characters so they don't get frustrated. :)
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Cortland300 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:54 pm

Oh I get it. Thank you for taking the time to respond and for explaining that.
Believe in Jesus as the son of GOD, repent from your sins, and you shall be saved.
Cortland300

Postby GalenVii » Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:18 pm

Permanent Gush does give 3 attribute points, just dispersed over 3 attributes which I didn’t notice at first. Strength endurance and dexterity, if I recall correctly
GalenVii

Return to General Discussion