Newbie. How to spend points?

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Newbie. How to spend points?

Postby Dusk » Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:39 am

Are there no wrongdoings here? Can I spend my level up points in a bad way or is it up to me and everything goes? Btw I'm an Etherim.

Also, is the passage of time of any significance or doesn't it matter if you have 2k days or whatever on your save?
Dusk

Re: Newbie. How to spend points?

Postby GalenVii » Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:10 pm

Time only matters for timed quests. 24 hours x has to be done or you don’t get the prize.

Using points. My practice in the beginning is to bring up my weakest and best attributes. When you get to quests that have “permanent gush” you can get a boost because the potion is a 3 in 1 permanent attribute potion (endurance, dexterity, strength) which essentially gives you 8 attribute points every level you advance instead of 5 or 6 (if you drink a standard permanent attribute potion).
GalenVii

Postby Dusk » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:20 pm

Thnx for the reply. I understood the first part about timed quests. The second part not as much, sorry. So I should just raise up my weaker attributes? And also some quests give you permanent attribute boosting potions as reward for completing them or something like that?
Dusk

Postby Prickett » Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:51 pm

As a rule of thumb, you want to increase attributes that govern the skills you chose to be proficient in when you created your character. For example, if you’re Etherium, you probably took accuracy, light armor, and light weapons. Dexterity governs all these skills, so you should focus of raising your dexterity. Endurance will be useful for any class, so always spend 1 or 2 points here every level.
Prickett

Postby Dusk » Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:47 am

Sorry for the late reply. Ah oke, so that is how I should view attributes. Seems logical. For other skills persuasion is important I heared. And then after that I just pick whatever takes my interest or is in line with the general character I have in mind.

So far your standard rpg progression lol. Actually the underlying question was that I was mainly wondering if there were any do's or don'ts. Just to make sure I don't screw up and halfway my game I don't have enough points to do this or that or what have you. But thank you all!
Dusk

Return to General Discussion