Need help starting again

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Need help starting again

Postby Jacob » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:08 pm

hi guys, on the old fourm i was jacobskelton, i have a level (i think) 30 character and loved it. but i got stuck in hol2 and cannot complete a nearly impossible to me quest, im going to start again but im not sure what class i sgould choose, im thinking nougar tank, increasing mostly health and resistances, im gunna upgrade armour and weapons so i have 100% magical resistance,although im also thinking of being a mage too, with very high damage. could anyone suggest whats better and why? im really confused and dont wana start with a bad character, also, what skills should i choose? thanks=)
Jacob

Re: Need help starting again

Postby Jacob_L » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:15 pm

Well first off, I would not recommend a hybrid tank/mage, because skill points wouldbe spread out all over the place which pretty much says that damage will only be adequate with all of your attacks. My recommendation, being that you want to be Nogur, is to pick the skills Heavy Armor, Heavy Weapon, Block, Alchemy, and any other two skills (if you still want to be a half Mage at this point you may choose to pick Attack Magic). Because of points being everywhere in both Attributes and Skills, it is a big hassle to focus on everything, which Is why I personally don't agree with hybrid classes.
Jacob_L

Return to General Discussion