Lost lake hedge maze!

Forum for discussing Cursed Chess Set.

Lost lake hedge maze!

Postby Miijay » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:41 am

I cannot get out whatsoever! I took out all the brown bushes but the one in the middle can't be destroyed!!! I can't teleport out of there either. I killed everything and collected everything? Am I screwed??
Miijay

Re: Lost lake hedge maze!

Postby Patricia » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:26 am

In the end of the maze there is a purple house. Walk past it. Left twice. Cut the brown bush, go through where the bush was, turn, and you can see the purple house. Just before going through the exit-hole in the house you will find the amulet
Patricia

Postby Miijay » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:27 pm

No luck getting through still.
Miijay

Postby Patricia » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:52 pm

There's an exit out of the maze on the backside of the purple house(I call it house. It just 4 walls)
Patricia

Postby Miijay » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:26 pm

Literally behind it? There is no possible way to get in front of it, and I have encountered numerous glitches on the quest just saying. :shock:
Miijay

Postby Patricia » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:07 pm

:-) I'm not a hardcore gamer. I have just been on that spot you are in. I passed the purple house followed the bushes around some corners until I saw a brown bush. I moved it and walked through the empty space where the bush had been. In the end(you can see it)there is a brown hole(exit). And just before you step into the hole you find the amulet. It is not in the upper right corner if the maze you can get out. It is that little road behind the purple house. On the map it looks like you can't get into it, that's where the bush come in: just cut it down. Sorry the late respons, I was away in the weekend :-)
Patricia

Return to Cursed Chess Set