Plug the mana leak - can't enchant mirror?

Forum for discussing Cursed Chess Set.

Plug the mana leak - can't enchant mirror?

Postby Hart24601 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:38 pm

Hi there. So I put the game down for a while and recently started playing again, it's really a fun game on ios. Anyway I beat the main quests (cursed chess) and am clearing out the remaining quests (a discard quest button would be amazing). So while doing the plug mana leak from wizardz I can't figure out how to fix the leak. I have the mirror and ichor/w yellow dye I bought from phrred in case I missed it originally but when I talk to yankeefan he just says to go plug the leak. I finished yankeefans quest before I took a break.

I did find the leak but when touching it it just says there is a hole. I don't see an enchanted mirror in my inventory, just the hand mirror and yankeefan just says what I wrote above.

Am I missing something or is yankeefan a jerk who won't enchant the mirror?
Hart24601

Re: Plug the mana leak - can't enchant mirror?

Postby Shunlao » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:05 pm

You need some important things.
First, you should buy a Yellow Dye from cat.
Next, you should visit Simi.
Shunlao

Postby Jordin986 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:18 pm

Where is the mana leak?
Jordin986

Postby Shadow_Sam1 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:04 am

I’m trying to find where to plug the mana leak, can’t find it
Shadow_Sam1

Postby sd95 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:05 am

I had the enchanted mirror, give it to a person in the mirror room. Now what should I need do? Please reply.
sd95

Postby Catacomber » Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:29 am

That depends on what you are trying to do. Basn gave you a Silver Moth Necklace. You need to continue on with whatever quests you have. That's too broad a question for me to answer without knowing what you're trying to do. Have you finished with the Mirror Room? If you got the Enchanted Mirror, you probably have. Just continue on with your quests.

Or do you mean what should you do to plug the mana leak? I need just a little more information.
Catacomber

Postby sd95 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:24 pm

I've done the mirror room. Got that enchanted mirror. But can't figure out what to do the next.

Here's my active quests.

I'm looking for walkthroughs fo this all quests. Where can I get the walkthroughs?
sd95

Postby Catacomber » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:56 pm

Do any of your unfinished quests. You still have a lot of area to explore. Just keep exploring. If you want help with a specific quest, ask. For example, to persuade Amanita, who is in the mideast of that cemetery at nght, you need Personality greater than 8 and Persuasion greater than 25. She'll tell you where to look for the bones.
Catacomber

Return to Cursed Chess Set