Forum for discussing Cursed Chess Set.
Post a reply

I just created the defination, "Screwed" LESSON to all.

Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:09 pm

Well as you may know, the titles says it all, I'm probably the most dumb kid ever as if you guys know, you pay 60 coins to travel, I traveled with 30 coins to The island of "Fisher" now that there's no place to go, with no money or killing anyone. I am "Screwed" also because there's no way of ever returning to my earlier destination. I have killed myself, scavenged every barrel for coins, even the coins on the ground don't help when before I used to ignore them as I thought "I didn't need them". Let this be a lesson to everybody, if you have a lot of money and don't ever collect small enemies coins, you might just end up like me... Being "Screwed"

Re: I just created the defination, "Screwed" LESSON to all.

Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Don't enemies respawn?

Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:26 pm

There's a cabin in the center of that small islad. There's a plaque like think on one side of the cabin. Go up to it and go one space left, a switch will be revealed which when pressed spawns a moth behind you and opens the way to the rest of the cursed chess set. Happy hunting!

Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:04 am

Xx0plyllcrzy0xX wrote:There's a cabin in the center of that small islad. There's a plaque like think on one side of the cabin. Go up to it and go one space left, a switch will be revealed which when pressed spawns a moth behind you and opens the way to the rest of the cursed chess set. Happy hunting!

Really, where? I've been looking for the contraband and can't find it. Found some coins in the cracks of on building, but there is no plaque on any of the few buildings on this small island.

Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:30 pm

Contraband it's a red barrels you must blow them with fireball.
Post a reply