Alternate Dimension

Forum for discussing Cursed Chess Set.

Alternate Dimension

Postby TheObsidian » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:33 pm

Good morning/afternoon/evening! I'm having a bit of trouble with CCS, which is an alright expansion so far. I've looked at the threads on Catacomber's website, but the guide is rife with grammatical errors to the point where I can't understand it! So I've come here in hopes that there are still people lingering (And by the red threads, there is!) who can help.

The Problem: I found the Iron Moth, but I found YadDaddy beforehand and completed his Favor Quest, so I'm not sure where to go to find the Alternate Dimension (I dropped TQ for nearly six months before picking it back up again. Bad idea). Can anyone drop a tip?

Thank you!
"This won't stop your soul from getting ripped out, but at least you'll look good when your corpse hits the ground."
TheObsidian

Re: Alternate Dimension

Postby abstractcolors215 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:03 am

The Alternate Dimension is in the Iron Knob Mountains where YadDaddy resides. If you start at YadDaddys' and walk down that path, on your left, you'll come to ONE bush. There's a path behind that bush, take that path and you'll see that it veers to the left. DON'T go to the left, continue on to the VERY NEXT clearing, go left and you should see those familiar sparkles signifying a portal to the Alternate Dimension! :]
Beckie
abstractcolors215

Re: Alternate Dimension

Postby Jordin986 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:04 pm

abstractcolors215 wrote:The Alternate Dimension is in the Iron Knob Mountains where YadDaddy resides. If you start at YadDaddys' and walk down that path, on your left, you'll come to ONE bush. There's a path behind that bush, take that path and you'll see that it veers to the left. DON'T go to the left, continue on to the VERY NEXT clearing, go left and you should see those familiar sparkles signifying a portal to the Alternate Dimension! :]

How do I remove the wall to acess the next portal in the alternate dimension??
Jordin986

Return to Cursed Chess Set