Stuck in Gold Key Maze

Forum for discussing Cursed Chess Set.

Stuck in Gold Key Maze

Postby ChouDoufu » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:41 am

I'm currently in the Gold Key Maze and I found the gold key. I also mapped out the entire thing on graph paper and discovered the false walls. It seems that there are two rooms that I cannot get into. One kinda in the middle with a few stone walls as well as non-false wood walls. The other is 1x5 section running along the center-east side. I've gone around both of these tapping and hacking and have not found any way inside either. It is too suspiciously "room like" to just be a dead area.

Is there anything more I need from this maze beside the key? I've now moved onto the Red Key Maze, but I would hate to have missed anything in the Gold Key Maze.
ChouDoufu

Re: Stuck in Gold Key Maze

Postby Kyanan » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:12 pm

Find 2'nd teleporter in gold key maze and teleport yourself to red key maze then to blue key maze and pull a switch(which in blue key maze)and get blue key then teleport yourself to swiss cheese room and after that read my guide at catacomber.com:)
Kyanan

Re: Stuck in Gold Key Maze

Postby ChouDoufu » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Thanks. I understand that. I was just wondering whether the two areas in the Gold Key Maze that look like rooms are, or if they are just blocked off areas. Besides tapping on walls to make them disappear, is there anything else to enter? I have the gold key and can get to the next maze (I've already completed the main quest), I just want to make sure I'm not missing any goodies or surprises. :-)
ChouDoufu

Return to Cursed Chess Set