Greenhouse rune quest

Forum for discussing Cursed Chess Set.

Greenhouse rune quest

Postby Belvita » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:20 am

Hi all, just asking (and whinging)
I've got that rune, Hegraz, after burning half my feet off trying to get to it.
Going back to Muldrz, or whatever her name is, she says that I still need to find it, even though it's right there. :?: :cry: :?: I've tried dropping it and picking it up, and she still acts like it doesn't exist.
Any help, please?
Belvita

--I am a level 15 Nogur searching for a single Derth.
Belvita

Re: Greenhouse rune quest

Postby Unknown_Z » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:54 am

I am sorry to say I do not know.... Have you tried catacombers forums? That may help. Also how did you get the hunt face? (not the : ?)
Unknown_Z

Postby Belvita » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:16 am

Ah well, thanks for the help anyway. For the face, you do (cry) with the brackets replaced by colons.
Going to Cat's lair now.
Belvita
Belvita

Postby Unknown_Z » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:23 am

Belvita wrote:Ah well, thanks for the help anyway. For the face, you do (cry) with the brackets replaced by colons.
Going to Cat's lair now.
Belvita

Cry? Thanks lol.... :cry ?
Unknown_Z

Postby Webmant » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:12 pm

That rune is used for the greenhouse quest to grow the plant. You need the key from the seiry to enter his place. The thing is though you need to detect mind on one of the so-called invisible cows (to lazy to draw a cow cause I saw no visible cows at all) and he will tell you what to do with green haystacks. The problem for me is that I tried everything with those damned green haystacks. You probably need a spell or something.
Webmant

Postby Finnioso » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:34 pm

Webmant wrote:That rune is used for the greenhouse quest to grow the plant. You need the key from the seiry to enter his place. The thing is though you need to detect mind on one of the so-called invisible cows (to lazy to draw a cow cause I saw no visible cows at all) and he will tell you what to do with green haystacks. The problem for me is that I tried everything with those damned green haystacks. You probably need a spell or something.

I think you're mixing up quests, mate. Btw, you use the fire bow on the haystacks to destroy them, but that's a separate quest from the greenhouse rune one.
Finnioso

Return to Cursed Chess Set