Quests I Need Help With

Forum for discussing Cursed Chess Set.

Quests I Need Help With

Postby Webmant » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:56 pm

Let me start off by saying I beat this expansion. The puzzles were relatively easy and I found it very enjoyable. To me the greatest puzzles here are a few quests. 1. Steal the Sack of Gold. There is a button on the Goblin's house which I'm pretty sure is the way to get the gold. The problem is that I need a certain book... I can't find it anywhere. I would like the location of this book. 2. Find the Evil Runes. In this quest, I talked to the Seiry and got the key, went into the farmers shack, used detect mind on the cow so it could tell me what was going on, revealed the fake wall, and discovered three eerily green glowing haystacks. I'm pretty sure that they have the runes. I used all my spells on the haystacks, tapped every wall, hit every wall, and tried to walk around pointlessly hitting the green haystacks every once in a while. I would like to know what to do with the haystacks. 3. Collect Taxes. I did everything I was suppossed to do and joined the Guild and got my office. The problem is that the Mayor won't take the freakibg gold. Maybe I somehow sold or lost the item. I think it was a Golden Chest perhaps. I sold it knowing that they are useless. Can someone tell me what item I need or if I should go to someone else? 4. Milk the Cow. Should be easy but sold the 3 pails near the cow before I knew what to do with it. Some enemies drop pails but rarely. Anyone know where I can buy/find more? Thanks. I would appreciate answers very much.
Webmant

Return to Cursed Chess Set