HD Version is now on Steam, in the app store and Google Play

Forum for discussing Celtic Rift.

Re: HD Version coming soon

Postby Catacomber » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:09 am

We're working hard to test this as it is a big, big, big, big, big file.
Catacomber

Re: HD Version coming soon

Postby Sekhmet » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:10 pm

its in the app store now :)

these games are addictive!
Sekhmet

Re: HD Version is now on Steam, in the app store and Google

Postby Catacomber » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:57 pm

Thanks. : )

Celtic Rift is now available on Steam, in the Apple App Store and in the Google Play Store.

Links:
http://store.steampowered.com/itemstore ... l/1000003/
https://itunes.apple.com/app/the-quet-c ... 1268420112
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... equestexp4

The Quest – Celtic Rift is an expansion by Zarista Games to Redshift's The Quest.
You've received a letter from King Mersant bidding you travel urgently to the Islands of Lubdan in the far away country of Loegria. When you land, you find out who really summoned you there. Be ready for adventure. You could easily die, so keep extra save files! Magic should serve you well.
This expansion is the first in a trilogy and is designed for level 15 characters. To travel to this expansion, visit Captain Verra in the port of Matras, then select Celtic Rift as your travel destination.
If you have played the Quest base game through or have played Thor's Hammer, this is a good expansion to prepare you for the difficulty of Hero of Lukomorye I.
Catacomber

Postby Aeon » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:25 pm

Fantastic!!! Downloaded early morning and extensively playing. Thank you, looks beautiful!
Aeon

Postby Catacomber » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:31 pm

Thank you! I hope you read the Walkthrough of the Gods-on the shelf by Old Shaman! Saved my sanity while testing.
Catacomber

Postby Aeon » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:15 am

Oh yessss. Very nice writing, had to read it several times to get this beautiful story into my head. I really do enjoy gameplay inch by inch..:-)
Aeon

Postby Sekhmet » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:17 pm

Catacomber wrote:
This expansion is the first in a trilogy and is designed for level 15 characters. To travel to this expansion, visit Captain Verra in the port of Matras, then select Celtic Rift as your travel destination.
If you have played the Quest base game through or have played Thor's Hammer, this is a good expansion to prepare you for the difficulty of Hero of Lukomorye I.

I'm a bit confused, I played Thor's Hammer w a new character, and the quote seems to say i could go on to celtic rift with my thor's hammer character, but afaik there's no way to get to Matras from thor's hammer?

am i missing something or just reading it wrong? :?:
Sekhmet

Postby Catacomber » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:26 pm

I'm not at my computer right now but the sailor in Lorwich Village should be able to take you to Matras.
Catacomber

Postby Sekhmet » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:06 pm

Catacomber wrote:I'm not at my computer right now but the sailor in Lorwich Village should be able to take you to Matras.

just tried it, Igob only gives me Beadwell Village as an option :/ I tried with a different character (one I started in The Quest) and Matras was an option. Igob's text in that case says something about going 'back to' Matras.
Sekhmet

Postby Catacomber » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:23 am

Igob should always give you as a first choice Matras. He's always done that. If he doesn't, that's some kind of mobile glitch I have no control over.
Catacomber

Return to Celtic Rift