A possible bug in celtic rift

Forum for discussing Celtic Rift.

A possible bug in celtic rift

Postby Guiltius » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:24 am

During the cleaning the pollution quest I'm aware I have to use the brush and clean spots of bubbling sewage around the small river and I have done all four spots, even the nasty bush but when I go to turn in the quest, nothing. Just the same message over and over asking me to clean it. I've tried sleeping in inns and even inside the rat tunnels to try to make it possibly respawn but nothing progresses. I only have two quest expansions so it can't be because I have too many open for the global check.
Guiltius

Re: A possible bug in celtic rift

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:30 pm

This is not a technical issue with the game, but a (potential) problem with this specific expansion. So I've moved the topic.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Guiltius » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:24 am

Thank you. I had not known. So you're saying I'm pretty much stuck with those quests not being able to complete them until an update happens?
Guiltius

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:32 am

I don't know. It might be a bug in these quests or it might be something you overlooked. I haven't played this expansion. (I moved the topic, because quest bugs are not a technical issue with the game I can fix.)

If no one answers here, you can also try the developer's forum: http://catacomber.com/forum/index
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Eekeeseevee » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:31 pm

I'm having the same problem and was wondering if anyone knows if there's a solution. My OCD related to finishing all quests would appreciate it!
Eekeeseevee

Postby Catacomber » Tue May 15, 2018 2:36 am

I don't see anything wrong with that quest. Dribble checks whether a global is 4. Each time you clean a pool, the global count increases. The only thing I think may have happened is that you did it too fast and the global didn't uptick.

I'd try an earlier save file and go more slowly. We didn't have any problem with this in testing and I don't see any bug. It's possible you missed a pool. I'm not sure what you mean by the nasty bush because the spots are all green patches on the blue water.
Catacomber

Postby Bethfarran » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:08 am

Also having a problem. I went into the pits got the brush but it won’t let me find the brush in my inventory now to equip it and I can’t clean the pits. Not sure what I need to do at this point. I have gone back down into the pits multiple times and tried to re-find the brush I have hit every single wall I have tapped every single wall I have tapped every single mound hit every single mound nothing. Dribble still gives me the same message
Bethfarran

Postby Catacomber » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:05 am

Caul the Armorer sells the brush but it's appearance is a little rare. You might have to sleep outside his shop for a few days.
Catacomber

Postby Bethfarran » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:34 am

Thanks Cat! This isn’t the only thing I’m having issues with but I’ll keep looking for the pit I guess. Not this pit but the other one
Bethfarran

Return to Celtic Rift