Two quests in celtic rift

Forum for discussing Celtic Rift.

Two quests in celtic rift

Postby Guiltius » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:27 am

Okay so... I can't figure out what to do on "avenge the king" I mean I slayed Gwen in both realms, and even returned his bones but the shaman isn't letting me turn in the quest at the boardroom.

I also accidentally chose to poison habren and didn't mean to, I place the crown upon her head and it poisons her even if I drop the potion. When I return to her brother, it also doesn't let me turn in the quest but it gives me the option to choose saving habren or to poison her... So How do I wake her if I have to poison her?
Guiltius

Re: Two quests in celtic rift

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:35 am

I moved the topic. In the future, please post expansion related topics in the appropriate expansion forum. Thanks!
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby rpggamerfan7 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:49 pm

Can you provide a link for this?
Also have the kings bones in Celtic rift but can't repair teleporter in tomb. I have repair hammers and am level 31 with a equalized skill settings. No lower than 90 each. What am I missing?
rpggamerfan7

Postby Catacomber » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:26 am

Just look at the Board index for the links to each of our Zarista Games.

You can't repair that teleporter in the tombs. You need a key from the skeleton lying on the ground there. You get that by doing his riddle.

If you poisoned Habren, you have to go back to an earlier save file. That's why Old Shaman won't let you turn in the quest to Avenge the King--the mission is--

You must avenge the King's death. Confront Queen Guen with her crimes and send her to the Otherworld. Then you must free and awaken the King's daughter Habren.
Catacomber

Postby rpggamerfan7 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:49 pm

The queen is done in but I can't find Habren. Help.
rpggamerfan7

Postby Catacomber » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:13 am

She lies in the far north of Lydney Caves. Entrance is from the Pirates' Tunnel. You get to the Pirates' Tunnel from the Caves. Hint from Walkthrough of the Gods: To find Habren, speak to the Formorian pirates. They have been searching for her tomb to steal the jewels that lie buried with her. You may get one of them to talk. The pirates were last sighted off the Bay of Bald Rocks in the far southeast.

If that doesn't help, come back.
Catacomber

Return to Celtic Rift