So difficult

Forum for discussing Celtic Rift.

So difficult

Postby Carpii » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:54 am

The text for this expansion pack says its for Lowe level characters and you should start a brand new character in order to enjoy it. So that's what I did.

I'm an undead Mage, and finding it virtually impossible to get even out of the town. Those blue wraiths track me as soon as I start exploring, and I can't even kill one of them because they paralyse me.

Was I really supposed to start a level 1 character with this pack, or do they just mean I shouldn't bring a level 40 character from other quests?
Carpii

Re: So difficult

Postby Jamie990 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:21 am

The mosters towards the west are slightly harder yes. Head south to begin with but dont venture too far south of the city you will find.

Talk to folk get some quests there then head over to the west now from that city, there is a gaurd you pay him to cross the canal then head west to get the the next city avalonia. mark each one you come to thn you can just jump between them as you will getting better stuff.

A use of enchantign may be useful to you check the guide in the guide secion
You have 20 save slots use them all. Save after every quest, save before going into a dungeon, save, save save!!
Jamie990

Re: So difficult

Postby Carpii » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:50 am

Thank for the tips. I since realised the void walker type creatures only appear at night, so things have got a lot easier now :)
Carpii

Return to Celtic Rift