I've encountered the worst thing ever. Creators, plz help!!!

Forum for discussing Celtic Rift.

I've encountered the worst thing ever. Creators, plz help!!!

Postby ninja_nate » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:18 am

Ok so I started the Celtic from the quest gold, after I got the guy to turn into the sphere and teleported out of the lil island, I used that recall spell back to the original land. But here's the sad part, now when I take a ship trip to the celtic expansion I end up in that lil island that is basicly impossible to leave. Literally. Please any help? :l
ninja_nate

Re: I've encountered the worst thing ever. Creators, plz hel

Postby Jamie990 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:36 am

ninja_nate wrote:Ok so I started the Celtic from the quest gold, after I got the guy to turn into the sphere and teleported out of the lil island, I used that recall spell back to the original land. But here's the sad part, now when I take a ship trip to the celtic expansion I end up in that lil island that is basicly impossible to leave. Literally. Please any help? :l

You should be able to tap a green rock on that island. If not be patient there is an update comeing which should allow you do do it. there was a discussion here something about an apple glitch which stopped the update http://catacomber.com/index.php?option= ... 3&catid=86

So some people it works some it doesn't I think Cat will send another one soon maybe.
You have 20 save slots use them all. Save after every quest, save before going into a dungeon, save, save save!!
Jamie990

Postby ninja_nate » Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:27 am

Hmmm.. So I shall wait.
ninja_nate

Postby Jamie990 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:50 pm

ninja_nate wrote:Hmmm.. So I shall wait.

Or on that place hit the contact cat button to drop her an email letting her know just incase she hasn't done another update or has forgotten ;)
You have 20 save slots use them all. Save after every quest, save before going into a dungeon, save, save save!!
Jamie990

Postby Catacomber » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:02 am

I did an update. It should work.
Catacomber

Postby Tanthony » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:35 am

Posted this a while ago still hasn't been fixed for me kinda gave up on celtic rift
Tanthony

Return to Celtic Rift