Moving trees?!?

Forum for discussing Celtic Rift.

Moving trees?!?

Postby AlyshaWall » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:15 am

I can't figure out these moving trees?!?
AlyshaWall

Re: Moving trees?!?

Postby Sanchez » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:07 am

Get the cloak from the statue that's not bored. Figure it out from there.
Sanchez

Postby maleach1125 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:38 pm

I know this post is very old, but hopefully others in my situation may benefit from the post. Anyway, I got the robe, equipped it, and tapped all the trees. What am I missing?! I've probably spenf way more time on this than I should have...
maleach1125

Postby Catacomber » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:41 am

Here is Old Shaman's walkthrough---

The garden of moving trees
Welcome to my garden. Your task is to get a gift from a resident of the garden, but first you need to get hold of the tree master.
As you enter the garden you might notice a buddha statue to the east. Go talk to it.
The trees in this garden are afraid of humans and will randomly jump to another place if a human is seen to approach.
Approach the trees twice so that they move. Then go talk to the buddha again. There is another buddha in the garden but ignore it (him?) for now.
Go chase the trees one or two more times.
Return to the buddha and he will give you a cloak of invisibility, which will make it possible to approach the trees without them jumping away. Once you have noted this enter the group of trees from the south and speak to the treemaster
Having done so go to the second buddha and he will give you the gift you desire.
Catacomber

Postby Sousmain » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:38 am

About Old Shaman’s Garden (Celtic Rift HD):
I have spoken to the buddha and gave him the book of magic tricks and the beer.
Now looking for the tree master. but everything is disappeared! There are no group of trees, no jumping trees, no comments.......What do i do wrong? When i speak to any buddha in this area, i can not get the cloak of invisibility! Please help!
Sousmain

Postby Catacomber » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:34 am

I replied in my forum that the scripts used here are random and you have to be patient. This was tested to death and eventually works. Just follow Old Shaman's instructions which are up at my website. I'll repost them here:

Old Shaman's Guide to his garden of moving trees:
Welcome to my garden. Your task is to get a gift from a resident of the garden, but first you need to get hold of the tree master.
As you enter the garden you might notice a buddha statue to the east. Go talk to it.
The trees in this garden are afraid of humans and will randomly jump to another place if a human is seen to approach.
Approach the trees twice so that they move. Then go talk to the buddha again. There is another buddha in the garden but ignore it (him?) for now.
Go chase the trees one or two more times.
Return to the buddha and he will give you a cloak of invisibility, which will make it possible to approach the trees without them jumping away. Once you have noted this enter the group of trees from the south and speak to the treemaster
Having done so go to the second buddha and he will give you the gift you desire.
Catacomber

Return to Celtic Rift