New character in Celtic Rift - what am I missing?

Forum for discussing Celtic Rift.

New character in Celtic Rift - what am I missing?

Postby rizaloo » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:49 pm

I played the original quest game back when it came out on my iphone.

I know there's many expansions now but the only one I could find that caters to new characters is Celtic Rift, so I got that and am playing it with a level 1 character.

I get all the quests and find the equipment near the shaman and gear it all up, but the moment I use the teleport, I"m attacked by a robber. He kills me in two or three hits and even with one of the starter weapons I've found, I do like 5% damage. I've even tried enchanting it using the 500 gold we get at the start.

What the heck am I doing wrong here? Why is this robber butchering me so easily? Is this not where I'm supposed to start?
rizaloo

Re: New character in Celtic Rift - what am I missing?

Postby wolf3167 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:23 pm

The description may say it is for level one characters, but level 5 is probably better until you have lots of experience in the game.
wolf3167

Postby rizaloo » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:47 pm

wolf3167 wrote:The description may say it is for level one characters, but level 5 is probably better until you have lots of experience in the game.

I think it says "low level characters" so that might be my mistake.

I decided last night to start a character in the original game and then take him to the rift after a few levels. Level 5 sounds like a good trial, I'll be sure to save first.

Thanks for the reply :)
rizaloo

Postby wolf3167 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:38 pm

Sure thing :)
wolf3167

Return to Celtic Rift