Bug in Celtic Rift

Forum for discussing Celtic Rift.

Bug in Celtic Rift

Postby Skyr1003 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:54 pm

When I go to the blacksmith in dummonia village, there isn't a welcome message. It might be a little thing but hopefully still is a bug so I can get my hands on that weapon. I've been playing since 2012 but haven't bothered to post or even join!
'When life gives you lemon's, smash them with that handy hammer over there.'
Skyr1003

Re: Bug in Celtic Rift

Postby Catacomber » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:52 am

Skyr1003 wrote:When I go to the blacksmith in dummonia village, there isn't a welcome message. It might be a little thing but hopefully still is a bug so I can get my hands on that weapon. I've been playing since 2012 but haven't bothered to post or even join!

Are you talking about Hagar? Doesn't he say mind you stay away from my forge?

: )

If there's no welcoming message it's not really a bug but I prefer to use them and have them pointed out to me if they're not there but I think Hagar has one? Or is there another blacksmith I'm missing there? : )

Welcome.
Catacomber

Postby Skyr1003 » Sat May 03, 2014 6:13 am

No it just says no welcome message found.
Skyr1003

Postby Catacomber » Sun May 04, 2014 6:36 am

Skyr1003 wrote:No it just says no welcome message found.

I see that he doesn't have a welcome message. It's not really a bug but if the testers had been a little quicker on the trigger he should have had one.

So if you like, I can give you an item named after you in our next expansion--Nine Dragons--just let me know what it is and if it's a weapon or armor hard or light and whether you'd like it pre-enchanged or enchantable.
Catacomber

Postby Skyr1003 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:53 am

Ok. Light weapon, Breath of Death, it's a sword. :) What diaseases are there in the new expansion? Otherwise poison, 30+ unholy hp +30 mana dexterity 30+.
Skyr1003

Return to Celtic Rift