Bug in banshee quest?

Forum for discussing Celtic Rift.

Bug in banshee quest?

Postby Carpii » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:09 am

In the Outpost a guard asked me to unmask the Banshee and get his sheet

I confronted him and grabbed his sheet, however I cant find it in my inventory and trying to speak to the guard again just tells me to go and sort it out

The banshee has disappeared (I was given two options, one to give him 50G, the other to just send him on his way, I chose the latter)

Is this a known bug? Seems I cant complete that quest now
Carpii

Re: Bug in banshee quest?

Postby FR0D0 TBAGGiNS » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:04 am

I can't even find the Banshee... Where is it?

EDIT: Searched a bit harder and finally found it. I've also found a strange bug as well.

First off, to answer your question, when you choose not to give the man any gold, he takes the sheet back and leaves. The quest cannot be completed or failed.

Here's where I've found a bug. I saved the game before talking to the man. Then I talk to the man and choose option 2. The man takes the sheet and leaves. I load the saved game and the man is gone, before I've even talked to him. I have done this two times with the same result (using a save farther back). Closing the game and restarting does not fix the issue.

It's a bit disturbing when a saved game can be altered like this.. If this were a main quest then the game would be broken.
FR0D0 TBAGGiNS

Return to Celtic Rift