Whar does the queen want me to wear?

Forum for discussing Celtic Rift.

Whar does the queen want me to wear?

Postby Allan727 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:12 am

At the end. Met the queen. Have on the “disguise” I was given by Merlin. She just laughs at me, no pass. I try thr slender outfit, the harlequin outfit, no luck. There are two doors here cant get through? What is the secret, what do I need to wear? :roll: :roll:
Allan727

Re: Whar does the queen want me to wear?

Postby Catacomber » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:53 am

You need to tap or hit a hidden wall very close to her --in back of her actually--and go down into a dungeon and get her key. If you can't find the right spot let me know. Usually tapable/hitable walls are a slightly different color. When you get her key you can get into a room you couldn't before. There you can find her ring on a shelf.

That's what you need to get her to talk to you more.
Catacomber

Postby Allan727 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:07 am

Wow thanks for the quick response. I’m staying up late tonight myself. I spent the last 1/2 hr checking every wall it seemed, but no luck. I am sorry to be a bother, but thesse games are hard. This has been the hardest so far out of all your games ia have played. I cant wait to start the next one, I am thinking about going sci fi with the classic version one of the asteroid games. Just need to finish this ou first. Any help on the wall?

Thanks for all the hundreds of hours of wnjoyment, literally you and your team have provided me. Three bucks a game is riduculus, these are 50 games in my book. I actually feel bad!
Allan727

Postby Allan727 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:09 am

Wow thanks for the quick response. I’m staying up late tonight myself. I spent the last 1/2 hr checking every wall it seemed, but no luck. I am sorry to be a bother, but these games are hard. This has been the hardest so far out of all your games I have played. I cant wait to start the next one, I am thinking about going sci fi with the classic version one of the asteroid games. Just need to finish this one first. Any help on the wall?

Thanks for all the hundreds of hours of enjoyment, literally you and your team have provided me. Three bucks a game is ridiculously cheap, these are 50 games in my book. I actually feel bad!
Allan727

Postby Allan727 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:12 am

Posting magic. Never mind just found the wall. I had to swing at it. On to look for the key!
Allan727

Postby Catacomber » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:34 am

Allan727 wrote:Posting magic. Never mind just found the wall. I had to swing at it. On to look for the key!

Good luck! It's dropped by a spider
Catacomber

Postby Catacomber » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:40 am

In case you didn't see my last post--the key is dropped by a spider but there's a lot of good stuff down there so probe every barrel or shelf.
Catacomber

Return to Celtic Rift