Mistress Fogg's Parchment / Music Sheet

Forum for discussing Celtic Rift.

Mistress Fogg's Parchment / Music Sheet

Postby AlphaTreo » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:19 pm

What is needed to get the parchment (lost sheet of music) from Mistress Fogg? This is the last sheet of music I need for the quest, but whenever I ask her about it she says "Go on with you now..." and turns me away. I bumped up my Persuasion skill to 256, but that does not work. I am at my wit's end, as this is the last quest I need to complete before the main quest and the end of this expansion. I want to move on to HOL2, but I don't want any unfinished business in CR before I do so. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
AlphaTreo

Re: Mistress Fogg's Parchment / Music Sheet

Postby Catacomber » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:58 am

If she says, 'Go on with you now', she already gave you the sheet of music.

Maybe you're missing a different one. There's one on a short green bush in the far mid north.
There's one in a barrel at Mother Grinner's. Mistress Fogg gives you one if your persuade is at least 44. The itinerant goblin tailor has one. There's one on a short green bush in the lower right of middish south.

My guess is you're missing the one from the Itinerant Goblin Tailor who is in Bay of the Fisherfolk. The innkeeper in Boscawen Village told you he sold that piece to the itinerant tailor.
Catacomber

Postby AlphaTreo » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:12 pm

That's it! Thank you, Cat. Some time ago I thought that I had gotten the parchment from Mistress Fogg, and maybe I hadn't got it from the Tailor. Of course I could no longer find the tailor, and I now realize that I was only looking for him inside buildings. Then, when I went back to the Mistress after some time, she was talking about a parchment. I thought that maybe I didn't get it from her yet after all. Thanks again. On to HOL2!
AlphaTreo

Postby Threep » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:30 pm

I have the same problem. I can not find the last music sheet. I missed one on the north or south. Where are this places ?:
There's one on a short green bush in the far mid north.
There is one on the green bush in the middle of middish south.

I tached to all busses in the south and north - and still can not find. Help. Thx.
Threep

Return to Celtic Rift