Stuck in Pit of Bureaucracy

Forum for discussing Celtic Rift.

Stuck in Pit of Bureaucracy

Postby nopleez » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:55 am

Hello.

I am trapped in the Pit of Bureaucracy after completing all of the available listed and unlisted quests. My rank is too high and I do not have sufficient gold to pay off the trolls. I know there is an enemy in the northern part of the map because I am unable to rest. I have defeated the boss and opened all doors.

Is there a way to escape or did I hit a game over?

Thanks.
nopleez

Re: Stuck in Pit of Bureaucracy

Postby Catacomber » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:10 am

Do you have an earlier save file you can go back to? You should always keep one.
Catacomber

Postby Catacomber » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:11 am

I could do an update to help you--are you playing the embedded game or the standalone game?

I don't want to break the difficulty of that level though so I'd rather not do an update if you have an old save file.

If you are still stuck, I'll try to help you with an update that takes you out of there. But only if you don't have an old save file. How did you wind up in there with so little gold?
Catacomber

Postby nopleez » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:09 am

Catacomber wrote:I could do an update to help you--are you playing the embedded game or the standalone game?

I don't want to break the difficulty of that level though so I'd rather not do an update if you have an old save file.

If you are still stuck, I'll try to help you with an update that takes you out of there. But only if you don't have an old save file. How did you wind up in there with so little gold?

Hi Catacomber,

I'm currently playing the embedded version and did not keep a backup save. I don't want you to go through any trouble updating the game to get me out, if the area is intended to lead to a game over for the unprepared then that's fine. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something I missed.

I'm enjoying the game so far and have already started a new playthrough. Thanks for the awesome game, it's hard to find good mobile games nowadays.
nopleez

Postby Catacomber » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:17 am

A difficult way out that no one else can find is not that bad. I'll do the update. : )

You'll have to wait for the update to hit but in the update, if you tap the gray column next to Jobsworth Twobrows, you will be given the choice to leave. Thanks for your loyalty. : )
Catacomber

Return to Celtic Rift